Reading the Schedule:
1) A minimum number of sign-ups is required to open a class. Check before the first day of class to confirm that your class will open.
2) Schedule does not reflect full or closed classes.
3) Enrollment is based on assessment for readiness. Being of age does not guarantee entrance into any class. The director may recommend moving your student up or down a level based on observation in class.
4) Classes are divided generally into A or B, meaning ‘younger’ or ‘older’, with age ranges approximately 6-8 for A and 9+ for B. Any questions or exceptions will be determined only by the director.
1 - Basic/Beginning
2 - Intermediate**
3 - Advanced I
4 - Advanced II
5 - (Corps) Advanced III*
6 - (Ballet Joshua Tree) Advanced IV*
* Audition or invitation only
** Level 2 and up required to take twice per week
5) Creative Movement, Tiny Tumblers and all Pre level classes - Student must be potty-trained, no pull ups.
6) Lyrical - Level 1B - 4B only, must take ballet or jazz concurrently, no adults
7) Musical Theater 3C - Age 12 and up, permission by director only, no adults
Scroll down for schedule